You can directly consult the information you are looking for by clicking on one of the links in the menu below.
· Which personal data?
· What are the purposes?
· Data transfer
· Your rights
· Contact us for more information
Who are we?
This Platform is operated by Marypop, which is the controller of the personal data that may be collected from the User on the Platform for the purposes described below.
Information that Marypop collects about the User
Depending on the services provided by the Platform and used by the User, the choices and configuration of the User's terminal (in particular with regard to cookies and other trackers), the personal data concerning the User ("Personal Data") collected and processed by Marypop are notably:
· When the User uses the Platform, the User may voluntarily provide Marypop with Personal Data, including last name, first name, physical address, e-mail address, telephone number, preferences and interests, and all contact details necessary to respond to any request or resolve any complaint from the User.
· When the User consults the Platform, the server automatically collects various information generated by the Internet browser or device, including, in particular: the domain name, IP address, date, time and duration of visit, type of Internet browser, operating system and pages visited.
The User will find below an overview of the purposes of the processing of Personal Data by Marypop's services and the reasons why their processing is necessary.
Purposes of the processing
Reasons why it is necessary for our services to process personal data
For the use of the site's functionalities
In accordance with Marypop's legitimate interests in serving its customers and prospects and if the processing is necessary in the context of Marypop's current activity
To better serve the User when providing a service
For the provision of a service and to better meet the User's expectations
To offer a better service to the User in accordance with Marypop's legitimate interests
To better meet the User's needs in accordance with Marypop's legitimate interests
To better meet the User's needs in accordance with Marypop's legitimate interests
Explicit consent of the User
In accordance with Marypop's legitimate interests if the processing is necessary for the management of its day-to-day activities
Compliance with Marypop's legal obligations
Personal Data that are essential to achieve the above purposes are indicated by an asterisk on the different pages of the Platform where they are collected. If the User chooses not to fill in these mandatory fields, Marypop may not be able to process requests and/or provide the products and services requested by the User. Other Personal Data are purely optional and allow the User to better know and improve communication and services accordingly.
Marypop may mandate third party service providers (who will act in accordance with Marypop's instructions) to assist Marypop in providing information, products or services to the User, in directing and managing Marypop's activities, or in managing and improving the Platform. In such a case, these third parties may need to access the Personal Data.
If Personal Data is transferred outside the EEA (European Economic Area) or to service providers, Marypop will take measures to ensure that it enjoys the same level of protection as if it had remained within the EEA, including by entering into data transfer contracts, based on the Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission as updated or revised, or by using certification schemes such as the EU Privacy Shield - for transfers to the US or other transfer mechanisms.
The User has the right to obtain information about the transfer mechanism by which Personal Data are transferred outside the EEA and the country to which this transfer is made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Marypop may also disclose Personal Data to third parties in connection with any actual or potential sale of its company.
Marypop also responds to requests for information if required by law, or if such disclosure is necessary to protect Marypop's rights and/or to bring Marypop into compliance with a legal proceeding, a court decision, a request from a regulator or any other legal proceeding against Marypop.
Prospecting by electronic means
When the law authorizes Marypop, and subject to the User's consent when required, Marypop may communicate with the User by electronic means to present its products and services. If the User wishes to unsubscribe in order to no longer receive these communications, the User may use the "unsubscribe" link in Marypop's emails or contact Marypop directly at email@example.com and Marypop will stop sending messages to the User.
Retention of Personal Data
As a general rule, Marypop retains Personal Data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
Marypop only keeps Personal Data for as long as is strictly necessary to manage the relationship with the User (for example when the User opens an account).
However, Marypop retains Personal Data for marketing purposes for three (3) years from the date of the last interaction between Marypop if the User is not a customer and as long as Marypop remains in contact with the User through promotional activities if the User is a customer, unless the User objects when receiving one of Marypop's marketing messages.
IP addresses collected for security purposes will not be stored for more than 10 days.
Finally, the connection logs that are collected will be kept provided that the User consents, using cookies and other trackers used on the Platform, for a period of time that may not exceed thirteen (13) months in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. For more details, please refer to the "Cookies" section below.
Marypop may keep the Personal Data in an archive beyond the period indicated below to comply with Marypop's legal obligations or if necessary in view of the applicable statute of limitations.
Once the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the purposes or for archiving purposes to meet Marypop's legal obligations or for prescription purposes, Marypop ensures that it is either completely destroyed or made anonymous.
The Platform may contain links to third party sites. As Marypop does not exercise control over them, it is not responsible for their data protection practices, Marypop therefore encourages the User to check the data protection policies of these third party sites. This policy applies only to Personal Data collected by the Platform or as part of Marypop's activities.
Rights of the User
In accordance with applicable law, the User has the following rights with respect to Personal Data:
· Obtain a copy of the Personal Data and information on how the Personal Data are processed and on their legal basis;
· Correct erroneous Personal Data (including the right to complete incomplete Personal Data);
· - Delete Personal Data (in some cases, personal data may only apply when they are no longer necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected or processed);
· - Restrict the processing of Personal Data when (i) the accuracy of the Personal Data is disputed or (ii) the processing is unlawful but the User objects to the deletion of the Personal Data;
· Request the portability of Personal Data in a machine-readable format for a third party (or for the User) if the processing is based on the User's consent or on the performance of a contract that had been concluded with the User;
· Give general or specific instructions on how to process and use Personal Data after the death of the User.
· Oppose at any time any telephone contact for prospecting purposes, by registering free of charge on the Platform: www.bloctel.gouv.fr ;
· Withdraw the User's consent to the processing of Personal Data (if such processing is based on the User's consent) without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the latter was withdrawn;
· Oppose the processing for prospecting purposes; and obtain, or consult a copy of the appropriate measures taken to transfer Personal Data to a third country or international organisation.
In addition to the above-mentioned rights, the User has the right to object to any processing of Personal Data justified by Marypop's legitimate interest, including profiling. The User also has the right to object to any processing of Personal Data for the purpose of prospecting, including profiling.
The User also has the right to file a complaint with the local data protection supervisory authority, CNIL 3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France.
To exercise these rights, the User must contact Marypop using the contact details below, "Legal" department. Marypop may request proof of identity, and Marypop reserves the right to charge fees if permitted by law, for example if the User's request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Marypop endeavours to respond within the applicable deadlines.
Un cookie est un petit fichier qui peut être placé sur le disque dur de l’appareil de l’Utilisateur ou sur le serveur de la Plateforme. Marypop utilise des cookies pour obtenir certaines informations collectées automatiquement décrites ci-dessus. L’Utilisateur n’est pas obligé d’accepter un cookie, et l’Utilisateur peut choisir quel cookie accepter en modifiant les paramètres de son navigateur Internet de sorte qu’il n’accepte pas les cookies. Pour plus d’informations sur les cookies y compris sur la manière de configurer le navigateur Internet pour les refuser ou pour mieux contrôler l’installation de cookies sur votre appareil, veuillez-vous rendre ici (mentions légales).
Type of cookies used by Marypop
Marypop uses several types of cookies on the Platform for different purposes: these cookies are known as strictly necessary cookies, performance cookies, marketing cookies, and functional cookies. Some cookies may be provided by a third party to provide additional features to the Platform and are listed below.
· Performance cookies: these are cookies used to improve the Platform, for example for analyses that allow Marypop to know how the Platform is used and where to make improvements. These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the Platform. This information is collected in an anonymous form and includes the number of visitors, their origin and the pages they have visited.
· Marketing Cookies: These cookies are used to serve advertisements specific to an identified machine or other device (and not to a person designated by name or identifiable by other means) that are tailored to the interests associated with the Platform's activity related to that machine or device (for example, clicks on advertising banners, sub-pages visited, keyword searches performed). These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an ad and to measure the effectiveness of an ad campaign. They can also keep in mind that the Platform was accessed from a device and communicate this information to marketing companies. Marketing cookies on the Platform are managed by permission of Marypop. Marketing cookies identify the advertising source from which a user has been redirected to the Platform so that Marypop can see if it is interesting for Marypop to invest in this advertising source.
· Functional cookies: These cookies improve the performance and functionality of the Platform, often as a result of a specific user action. For example, Marypop can customize the content that is offered to the User or memorize his preferences.
The User will find below the list of cookies that Marypop uses on the Platform:
Type of cookie
Name of cookie
Name of the application
Internet browser session
Third party tracking cookie
Social module tracking cookie
Cookies Management and Deletion
Last modification: 08/21/2019